Paradise Towing Company is a proud member of these professional bodies
The South Padre Island Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the quality of
life and economy of the Island so that all areas of the business community and its
residents shall prosper. Emphasis will be given to participation in the formation
of Town strategies, education & development of the workforce, coordination and
support of Town and tourism efforts and the establishment of partnerships with the
communities of the Laguna Madre Area and the Rio Grande Valley.
Southwest Tow Operators was formed in 2006 to unite towers in Texas and the southwest.
STO was organized to reach out to the many towing companies that are not members
of a professional trade association.
Our goal is to improve the industry by:
- Educating our members on changes to industry regulations and rules
- Providing an environment for knowledge-sharing and networking
- Providing member benefits, such as State Certification Testing discounts and supplier
- Seek Long Lasting Benefit Programs
- Implement a State Legislative Political Action Plan that will protect the towing
and VSF industries from bad or ill advised laws and support beneficial laws and
- Bring Local issues to a front so that towers can better handle city and county governments,
law enforcement, and public image
- Deploy and Support a mass media campaign that will bring a positive image to the
towing and VSF industries
- Assist in creating and supporting every level of professional development that will
allow the Towing and VSF industries to one day be Self-Regulated
- Keeping the annual dues affordable for all companies
- Reach out to the Neighboring States to develop equally beneficial & innovative
programs for Texas Tower
Paradise Towing Company shares reliable membership with several professional bodies as stated below:
- South Padre Island Chamber of Commerce: Also known as SPI Chamber, the South Padre Island Chamber of Commerce works to develop and perk up the standard of basic amenities available to the people living on the island. It aims to achieve it by promoting local business in the region. All the members of this chamber get to connect with wider audience and thus pull in greater number of clients and customers.
- Southwest Tow Operators: It is a platform that lets numerous companies offering towing and pop a lock service expand their business in Texas and the southwest. With the help of STO, non-members of professional trade associations can form a wide network and provide their services on a larger scale.
How does the membership benefit us and our clients?
- It provides a suitable setting for sharing knowledge and developing links between different businesses.
- All the members receive benefits of State Certification Testing discounts as well as supplier discounts.
- Also, they get access to Long Lasting Benefit Programs.
- We work together to ensure strict implementation of State Legislative Political Action Plan. It helps in safeguarding the rights of towing and VSF industries and prevents them from laws and rules that may affect the industry adversely.
- With all the towing and pop a lock services on South Padre Island together in one body, we are able to raise all issues and troubles in focus. This results in better application of the towing services.
- To bring in public eye the inevitability of towing services and VSF industries for a smooth functioning of basic services in a city, we make use of mass media campaigns.
- Such networks turn out to be a big help for small businesses in the neighboring areas. They get a chance to spread out and grow using benefits from its innovative programs.
Payment can be processed using